- All Implemented Interfaces:
@Deprecated(since="2023.2") public class SoCooccurrenceQuantification2d extends SoImageVizEngineDeprecated.As of Open Inventor 2023.2. ImageViz API is replaced by the new ImageDev toolkit.
SoCooccurrenceQuantification2dengine provides texture indicators based on the co-occurrence matrix computation. The
SoCooccurrenceQuantification2dengine provides some information concerning the texture thanks to the computation of a co-occurrence matrix. This command allow s to classify, given a direction , pairs of pixels by their gray level. The co-occurrence matrix components are given by : Where is the image graylevel for coordinates.
This formulation means that for a given pair , contains the number of pixels verifying and .
This matrix is made symmetric and normalized such as :
These operations allow to be independent to the image size and to hold properties on a direction and its symmetric. Thirteen indicators are computed from this matrix :
- an angular second moment indicator (ASM), also called uniformity. This indicator takes high values when image pixels present strong local uniformity.
- a contrast indicator (Con). This indicator takes high values for great gray level variations.
- a correlation indicator (Cor) which measures the dependency between gray levels and those of neighbouring pixels. where :
- a variance indicator (SSV) also called sum of squares. This indicator measures the dispersion of the combination of gray levels and their neighbour pixels around the mean.
- an inverse difference moment (IDM) also called homogeneity.
- a sum average indicator (SAv).
- a sum variance indicator (SVa).
- a sum entropy indicator (SEn).
- an entropy indicator (Ent).
- a difference variance indicator (DVa).
- a difference entropy indicator (DEn).
- two information measures of correlation (IC1 and IC2). where HX and HY are entropies of px and py such as : and
In addition this engine returns one more information in the result object which is the number of image pixels used for computation.
Haralick R., Shanmugam K. & Dinstein I. "Textural features for image classification." IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics. Vol 3, No 6, pp 610-621, October 1973.
inImage NULL inMaskImage NULL offsetX 1 offsetY 0
Library references: cooccurrence
Nested Class Summary
Nested Classes Modifier and Type Class Description
SoCooccurrenceQuantification2d.SbCoocurrrenceDetailDeprecated.As of Open Inventor 2023.2.
Nested classes/interfaces inherited from class com.openinventor.imageviz.engines.SoImageVizEngine
SoImageVizEngine.ComputeModes, SoImageVizEngine.EventArg, SoImageVizEngine.Neighborhood3ds
Fields Modifier and Type Field Description
inImageDeprecated.The input image.
inMaskImageDeprecated.The binary image for the mask or empty (command looks for only inside).
offsetXDeprecated.The X Offset.
offsetYDeprecated.The Y Offset.
outResultDeprecated.The output measure result.
Fields inherited from class com.openinventor.imageviz.engines.SoImageVizEngine
onBegin, onEnd, onProgress
Constructors Constructor Description
Methods inherited from class com.openinventor.imageviz.engines.SoImageVizEngine
abortEvaluate, isEvaluating, startEvaluate, waitEvaluate
Methods inherited from class com.openinventor.inventor.engines.SoEngine
copy, getByName, getOutput, getOutputName
Methods inherited from class com.openinventor.inventor.fields.SoFieldContainer
copyFieldValues, copyFieldValues, enableNotify, fieldsAreEqual, get, getAllFields, getEventIn, getEventOut, getField, getFieldName, hasDefaultValues, isNotifyEnabled, set, setToDefaults
Methods inherited from class com.openinventor.inventor.misc.SoBase
dispose, getName, isDisposable, isSynchronizable, setName, setSynchronizable, touch
public final SoSFImageDataAdapter inImageDeprecated.The input image. Default value is NULL. Supported types include: grayscale binary label color image.
public final SoSFImageDataAdapter inMaskImageDeprecated.The binary image for the mask or empty (command looks for only inside). This parameter is optional. Default value is NULL. Supported types include: binary color image.
public final SoSFInt32 offsetXDeprecated.The X Offset. Default value is 1.
public final SoSFInt32 offsetYDeprecated.The Y Offset. Default value is 0.
public final SoImageVizEngineAnalysisOutput<SoCooccurrenceQuantification2d.SbCoocurrrenceDetail> outResultDeprecated.The output measure result. Default value is NULL.